IGNOU ADMISSION STATUS JULY 2019, IGNOU ADMISSION STATUS BY NAME
Every year, The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers online admission in the month of January and July to eligible students which are from all over India and abroad as well. All the new understudies who have taken online admission to the top Open Distance learning university can check or enquire their Ignou Admission Status by name or Ignou Registration Status by Enrollment number by going through the university portal www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU.AC.IN REGISTRATION STATUS
The open distance university provides direct link on its online portal for every learners to check their IGNOU Admission or Registration status for the session July 2019 in which they have taken admission either online. Eligible students whose have taken admission in July 2019 session, will be able to check their admission or registration status online for all the offered programmes such as BA, BSc, BCom, BDP, BPP, BCA, BSW, B.Ed, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MCA, MSW, MEG, MHD, MHI, MPC, MAPY, M.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D etc by going through the university website.
After taking admission in Ignou, the students don’t get any affirmation or confirmation from the university after submitting their admission application form. They only have photo copy of their admission form. So, learners are always in doubt that their admission in Ignou is confirmed or not. So to avoid this, the university provides direct link on it’s official website to check their Ignou Registration / Admission Status.
There are two ways to check IGNOU Admission / Registration Status Online :
1) GET CONFIRMATION ON YOUR REGISTRATION BY NAME : This option is for those students who have taken admission recently and don’t have their enrollment number, can check their Ignou Registration / Admission Status by entering their name, Program Applied For, Regional Centre, Date of Birth etc.
2) KNOW YOUR ADMISSION/REGISTRATION DETAILS : This option is for those students who have their Nine digit enrollment number mentioned on their IGNOU Identity Card provided by university, can check their Ignou Registration / Admission Status by entering Enrollment No.(9 Digit), Programme Code etc
Below are direct link by which students can checking their admission, re-registration, credit transfer and re-admission status :
- Check IGNOU PHD/MPHIL Program Status
- CHECK IGNOU RE-ADMISSION Status
- CHECK IGNOU CREDIT TRANSFER STATUS
- IGNOU Change of Elective / Medium / Programme Queries
- IGNOU Registration / Re-registration Status
or to check the status for their IGNOU Registration or Admission, CLICK HERE
The learners from all over the country who have taken admission (online mode) will be able to check IGNOU Registration Status after 15-20 days of submitting the form online or at their respected nearest regional centre.
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU Admission / Registration Details July 2019 !!