Ignou DELED Online Admission July 2019
In both admission cycle i.e January and July, the distance learning university offers online admission to DELED – DIPLOMA IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION programme. It comes under the SOE – School of Education. This discipline is offered in English medium only. Students need to submit their DELED solved assignments before last date and can appear in upcoming term-end examination.
The university offers 2 year Deled discipline in distance education mode solely. The admission notification of Ignou DELED Programme is available online at university online portal and eligible students can check the Application Last Date, Fee & Qualification of Ignou Deled admission online by visiting the university online portal.
IGNOU DELED Prospectus & Online Admission : The direct link of Ignou Deled Student Handbook and Prospectus is available online to download. The prospectus of Diploma in Elementary Education includes admission form, student card and acknowledgement slip etc.
The applicants whose wants to take online admission to Deled programme, need to go through the online admission portal i.e. at Ignou on-line Admission Portal – onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in. First of all, eligible students need to register for Deled course. After registration, the learner need to logged in with their correct login credentials to fill up the Ignou Online Admission Form for DELED – Diploma in Elementary Education.
First of all, get Ignou DELEd Prospectus by paying a small fee of Rs 200/- in cash or by post of Rs 250/-. Read prospectus carefully and follow all steps which is needed for online admission.
Below are IGNOU Diploma in Elementary Education (DELED) Admission Eligibility details :
About DELED Programme : This programme is an exertion of School of Education to improve comprehension and abilities of in-administration educators for completing the showing learning process successfully at the elementary level.
The system likewise takes into account experiences picked up by in-administration instructors and points fortifying their expert abilities. Pedagogical aptitudes and attitudes so as to make showing taking in a compelling and enjoybale movement.
- Eligibility Criteria : To take online admission in deled, the minimum eligibility should have : The untrained permanent teachers having passed 10+2 standard examination or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks or above teaching at the primary and elementary level (Standard I to VIII) in the recognized schools. The teachers should have minimum 2 years teaching experience at the time of seeking admission. Below are important points : 1) The reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and other categories shall be
as per the rules of the Central Government. 2) The candidate should submit their application form only at concerned Regional Centre which is allotted. 3) Masters’ Degree awarded without a first degree is not accepted for purpose of Academic Studies in Ignou.
- Medium of Instruction : English and Hindi
- Programme Duration : The programme duration to complete deled degree is 2 year (Minimum) and 4 years (Maximum)
- Fee Structure : The total fee of deled discipline is Rs 12,000/- for full programme
Target Group : The target group for this programme are the untrained teachers teaching at elementary level. However, they should fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the online / offline admission.
IGNOU DELED COURSES & SYLLABUS : This discipline consists of 10 theory courses and 6 practical one. In first year, there are 6 theory course and 3 practical one while in second year, there are 4 theory course and 3 practical one. Below are Course Code, Title of the Course and the related course credits :
IGNOU D.El.Ed 1st Year Courses
- BES-001 Understanding the Elementary School Child
- BES-002 Teaching-Learning and Assessment
- BES-004 Contemporary Indian Society and Education
- BES-008 Language and Early Literacy
- BES-009 Teaching of Mathematics for the Primary School Child
- BES-010 Teaching of Environmental Studies (EVS)
- BESL-005 School-Based Activities I
- BESL-006 Workshop Based Activities I
- BESL-007 Practice of Teaching I
IGNOU D.El.Ed 2nd Year Theory Courses
- BES-016 Life Enrichment and Self-Development
- BES-017 School Education, Leadership and Change
- BESL-005 School-Based Activities II
- BESL-006 Workshop Based Activities II
- BESL-007 Practice of Teaching II
Optional Pedagogic Courses (Elementary level) (Any two): (4 credits each)
- BES-012 Teaching of Mathematics
- BES-018 Teaching of Social Science
- BES-019 Teaching of Science
- BES-020 Teaching of English
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU DELEd ONLINE ADMISSION, ELIGIBILITY, FEE, SYLLABUS !!