Each year, large no. of students appeared in term end examination (June and December 2018) for different courses and their results are declared with in 45 days after the date of last exam finished. After checking result, some students didn’t satisfy with their marks / results and got lower division and class.
For those students, the university provides an good opportunity who have got lower division and class, can apply for the improvement in Division / Class by filling improvement application form. Student’s who have completed their Bachelors’ degree or Master degree programme, will be eligible for the improvement of their lower division and class.
Last Date to fill Ignou Division Improvement Form ?
As per latest notifications, the prescribed dates for submission of division improvement form is 1st to 30th April for June Term-end Exam while 1st to 31st October for December Term- end Exam for the respective year.
How to download Ignou Division Improvement Application Form Online ?
Ignou Improvement application form is available online at Ignou official website and can be download easily by visiting form download section. If any student is facing problem to download Application form for Improvement in Division / Class, need to follow simple path : Home > Student Zone > Forms > Application Form for Improvement in Division/Class. Download the improvement form into your available device as a PDF.
The fee for Improvement in Division/Class is Rs. 750/- per course for Indian Students & Rs 2000/- for SAARC Countries Students and $60 for Non-SAARC Countries Students, which need to be paid through demand draft which is drawn in favour of ‘IGNOU’ payable at New Delhi. To download the application form in form of PDF, please click at below mentioned link :
RULES & REGULATION FOR IMPROVEMENT IN DIVISION / CLASS ?
1) Students who have passed their Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree courses, the improvement of marks/grades is valid as per eligibility a) Valid only for those students who fall short of 2% marks to secure 2nd and 1st division. b) Valid only for who fall short of 2% marks to secure overall 55% marks.
2) Only one chance is available and the improvement of lower class / division is permissible only in theory papers.
3) Students who want to improve their marks, will have to apply within 6 months from the date of issue of
final statement of marks/grade card to them.
4) After appearing in improvement examination, better of the two examinations, i.e. marks/grade already awarded and the marks/grade secured in the improvement examination will be considered.
5) On the top of the envelope containing the prescribed application form, Please mention ‘APPLICATION FORM FOR IMPROVEMENT IN DIVISION/CLASS’. Ignou Improvement Application form must reach within the prescribed dates at the following address : The Registrar, Student Evaluation Division, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Block-12, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
Ignou Improvement Exam Result ?
Students who are not satisfied with their result / marks and want to apply for improvement in their Ignou term end results within six months from the date of issue of final grade card. Be remember that the university declares or upload the Ignou Improvement result for the students along with their regular term end exam result.
Keep Visiting our website for latest update of Ignou Division Improvement Application Form !!