Ignou Identity Card ?
Eligible students can take online admission in Ignou in the month of January and July for the respective year. After admission confirmation, the distance university will issue Ignou Identity Card to the enrolled students. Enrolled students can get their Ignou Identity Card offline by visiting their regional or study centre.
At the time of visiting Ignou Regional Centre, Study Centre or Exam Centres, students must have their Identity card and need to show ID card if any one demand.
How to check Ignou ID Card Status Online ?
After taking admission in Ignou, Students started to search in Google that When the university will issue Identity card and want to know Id card Status ? Simple Answer is the university will issue Unique ID Card to students but the whole process will take at least 1-2 month to issue Ignou Identity Card.
Students will be able to check Ignou Identity Card Status by login at Ignou admission portal with unique Username and Password. The university does not provide any separate link to check Ignou identity card status online and students can check with the help of Enrollment Number. If any discrepancy found in the Id card, Students have to report to the regional study center of Ignou.
How to download Ignou ID Card Online ?
After taking online admission, students will be able to check or download Ignou Identity Card by visiting the university official website. Students can login at Ignou Online Admission Website by using their Username and password and will get their access of Ignou Identity Card.
This above method is only for those students who have taken online admission while students who are not able to download Ignou identity card online, can get their ID card by visiting the regional center of Ignou.
Below are simple steps How to get Ignou Identity Card Online ?
1) First of all, open Ignou online admission website portal in any browser i.e https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
2) Students can login at admission portal by using same Username and Password which they created at the time of admission. If not remember their password, can easily retrieve their password at email by clicking at Forgot Password Link.
3) After login at admission portal, students will be able to see complete information and link Download Ignou ID Card Online.
4) Ignou Identity card consists all details such as Enrolment No, Name of the Programme, Student Name, Father’s / Mother’s / Husband Name, Complete Address with Pin Code.
5) Click at download link and save Identity card in the form of PDF at available device.
6) Students can take Print Out if any one needed Hard Copy.
Important Note : To validate Ignou Printed ID Card, students have to get attested their Ignou Printed Identity card from the Regional Director of the concerned regional centre of Ignou. There are 2 method by which students can attest their Id card from Regional Director.
1) Students can visit their Regional Centre with Printed ID Card and get it signed from Regional Director, Regional Centre.
2) Second method is students can post their Printed ID card to Regional Centre and will get it signed by concerned person and send it back to mentioned address.
Important Link :
Keep Visiting our website for latest update of How to download IGNOU ID Card Online ?