IGNOU EARLY DECLARATION OF RESULT JUNE 2019
Every Year, The Indira Gandhi National Open University held the term-end examination for all offered courses in June and December month. Recently, the university conducted June term end exam and result will be available with in 45 days after the date of last exam.
The distance university provides an easy option for early declaration of result by paying a small fee. Big question arise is Who Can Apply for Early Declaration of Result ? The answer is for those students whom wants admission in higher study, selected for employment, need to show statement of marks/ grade cards by a specified given date etc. So, the university will upload Ignou early declaration result link on its official website within 10 days from the date of last exam.
IGNOU Early Declaration of Result Fee, Procedure, Application Form ?
The APPLICATION FORM FOR EARLY DECLARATION OF RESULT OF TERM-END EXAMINATION June 2019 is available online at official website or also enclosed with student handbook and prospectus 2018-19. Eligible students whose wants early declaration of result, need to fill application form to apply for early declaration of result. The fee for early declaration of result is Rs. 1000/- per course for Indian Students & Rs. 1200/- for SAARC Countries Students and $50 for Non-SAARC Countries Students, which is to be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of ‘IGNOU’ payable at the City of Evaluation Centre.
For January session, the application form for early declaration of result can be filled before 1st June 2019 while for July session, the early declaration application form can be filled before 1st December 2019. Students whose have filled the application form before last date will be able to check or download the Ignou Early Declaration of Result June 2019 by visiting the university official website.
Generally, students whose have filled application form for June term-end exams, can check or download the early declaration of result for June 2019 from the third week of July month. Below are direct link to check or download the IGNOU early declaration of result June 2019 in a simple manner :
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR EARLY DECLARATION OF RESULTS JUNE 2019 :
1) The Request for early declaration of results will be entertained by university only for those students whose are in final semester/year or maximum of 4 backlog courses only :
- Valid for candidates whose has been selected for higher study / employment and statement of marks/grade card is required which is to be produced to the institute by a particular date
- Valid for candidates whose has completed all the other prescribed components except the term-end examination of the courses, for which early evaluation has been sought.
2. Application for early declaration of result, for the reasons such as to apply for recruitment/higher study/post and promotion purpose etc. will not be entertained.
3. Application without enclosing documentary evidence specifying the reason for early declaration will not be entertained.
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU Early Declaration Term-End Examination Result June 2019 !!