IGNOU MBA Banking & Finance Admission July 2018
The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers 2.5 years MBA with specializations in Banking and Finance field. It is the distance learning MBA program especially created for Bankers and executives which is related to the Banking / finance sector. This discipline is great opportunities for those who worked in banking field. This discipline was launched as a result of an MoU between Ignou and IIBF in order to provide an avenue for post-graduate academic qualification for the members of the IIBF. The distance university has announced admission notification to the MBA (Banking & Finance) Programme for the session commencing from July 2018
The STUDENT HANDBOOK AND PROSPECTUS 2017-18 for MBA (Banking & Finance) is available online at university portal and will also be available at all the Regional Centres and at the Head Quarters of IGNOU, New Delhi. This Handbook & Prospectus is valid for the Admissions of July- December 2017, January-June 2018 and July- December 2018 semesters.
Eligible students needs to download and submitted the field-in application form to the Regional Director of your Region. Apart the MBA (Banking and Finance) Programme, the School of Management Studies offers the following other Management Programmes :
- Ph.D in Management
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- DIM : Diploma in Management
- PGDIM : Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- PGDHRM : Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PGDFM : Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management
- PGDOM: Postgraduate Diploma in Operation Management
- PGDMM : Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- PGDFMP: Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Market Practice
- PGDTRM : Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching & Research in Management
- CNM : Certificate in NGO Management
Important Dates : Below are last dates for submission of IGNOU MBA (B & F) Application Form July 2018 at the Regional Centres are as follows :
- For July-December 2017 Semester – 31st May, 2017
- For January-June 2018 Semester – 30th November, 2017
- For July-December 2018 Semester – 31st May, 2018
IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Course Duration and Medium : To complete MBA distance education programme with specialization in banking and finance from ignou, the minimum duration is 2.5 years and maximum duration is 8 years. The medium is in English only.
IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Eligibility Criteria : Below are eligibility criteria details for those students who wants to apply for MBA distance education programme in banking and finance field :
- should be graduate of not less than 3 years duration from a recognized University/Institution
- have passed the CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualification/credentials thereof by the Institute
- He/She should have been working with the banking or financial services sector for a period of at least 2 years
Ignou MBA Banking and Finance Admission Procedure : The application form of IGNOU MBA (B&F) is available online and students needs to fill application form with fee, other important fields and attach their important documents such as qualifying certificate of CAIIB. The Admission will be given to eligible candidates without giving any entrance test which is subject to a maximum limit mutually agreed upon between Ignou and IIBF.
IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Fee Structure : For MBA (Banking & Finance) Programme, the Course fee is Rs 1500/- per course which can be paid through a Bank Draft (Demand Draft) which is obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of Ignou and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration/Re-admission). Be noted that the examination fee is not included in the course fee. Be remember that please write Your Name, Enrollment Number and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account.
IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Prospectus : The Prospectus for MBA (B&F) is available online at university official website. Eligible Students can get Prospectus and Handbook from Registrar, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110 068 or from any of the nearest IGNOU Regional Centres. The cost of MBA (Banking and Finance) Prospectus 2017-18 is Rs 1000/- for cash and Rs 1050/- by Post which is made in favour of ‘IGNOU’ payable at the city from where the Prospectus is requested.
Please write your name and address and ‘MPB’ on the reverse of the DD and send your request to the concerned IGNOU Office. The Application Form can also be downloaded from IGNOU website by following simple path : Home > Student Zone > Downloads > Prospectus MBA(Banking and Finance), and submitted along with a DD of Rs 1000/-, in addition to the Programme fee.
IGNOU MBA (Banking and Finance) Programme Structure : Ignou MBA (B&F) Programme consists of 21 courses in all. To get MBA Degree in Banking and Finance, need to pass 21 courses in all.
- 11 Basic Courses (MS-1 to MS-11)
- Any 5 Specialization Courses, and
- 5 Integrative Courses viz., MS-95, MS-494, MS-495 and MS-100 Project Course which is equivalent to two courses.
Be noted that in MBA banking and finance field, semester system is followed which is such as January to June (First Semester of the year) and July to December (Second Semester of the year).
Important Links :
- IGNOU MBA (Banking and Finance) Prospectus 2018
- IGNOU MBA (Banking and Finance) Admission Form July 2018
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU Distance MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2018 !!